CHINOOK | cathay spice
AW21 presents a new silhouette: CHINOOK. This minimalistic men’s parka has a straight cut and falls over the knee giving it a sleek finish just ready for urban adventures. CHINOOK can weather any storm upholding till 20K column pressure with its waterproof coating.
- Waterproof coating
- 20.000 mm column pressure
- Breathability 8.000 G/M2
- Fully taped
- High performance material Dense Micro Twill
- DWR Bionic finish®Eco; the deep water-repellent component used is based on a fluorine free recipe
- Logo lining
- Medium padding
- Big slanted pockets
- Reflective drawcordsInvisible magnetic buttons
- Laser cut ventilation holes at placket
Reflective Visibility Strip
Each GOFRANCK style features a barely-there welted pocket on the backside of the garment, which conceals a fixed Reflective Visibility Strip. Wear the strip outside of the pocket during moments when extra visibility is of essence; such as your bike commutes to-and-back from work or on your evening strolls. Easily store the Reflective Visibility Strip in the pocket when not needed.